There are many ways to support both the Bear Library and the Friends of the Bear Library (FOBL). Joining the FOBL is one important way of supporting the programs and services of the Bear Library, and provides you with better insight into, and a voice regarding, the Bear Library.
This page has links to the FOBL membership application form, as well as memorial and tribute books donation, merchandise sales, and financial donation pages.
Ways to support the Bear Library and the Friends of the Bear Library:
– Join – Become a member of the Friends of the Bear Library.
– Volunteer – Help with a FOBL activity, event or program.
– Donate – Make a special donation to the Library via the FOBL.
– Recognize – Dedicate a Memorial or Tribute Book to someone.
– Buy – Purchase FOBL Merchandise for yourself or as a gift.
– Decorate – Buy and paint a tile for the Tile Wall.
– Gift – Contribute to the Bear Library Endowment Fund via the DCF*.
To find out more about what the FOBL does, see the Events, Programs, and Projects page.
- DCF is the acronym for the Delaware Community Foundation. The DCF manages the Bear Library Endowment Fund.