Telephone Tree Committee: Role, Responsibilities and Duties**:
1. Maintains an updated list of members and their phone numbers.
2. Maintains list of callers for committee.
3. Seeks callers for telephone tree.
4. Prepares notes for messages to be transmitted by callers.
5. Occasionally provides to the editor of the newsletter a list of callers to thank for their service.
The Telephone Tree Committee is a standing committee serving the FOBL.
Telephone Tree Committee Chairperson: The Committee Chairpersons shall preside over and appoint the members of their committees.**
* As Cited in the FOBL Business Plan (approved 04/19/2000).
** As Cited in the Constitution and Bylaws of the FOBL.